119. Maria's happiness when I come back home after few hours shopping. She laughs and dances and rises her hands and she is simply delicious.
120. Ilaria laughing out of the blue. When I ask her the reason, she answers back: "Because I like you".
121. girls waiting for Daddy to be back from the office:
122. singing Christmas carols, all four of us, almost every Advent evening of 2013
123. the smell of Christmas tree
124. an evening talk that melted my heart:
Me: Ilaria, chiar nu ai dormit deloc azi la grădi?
Ilaria: nu, deloc
Me: şi ce ai facut între timp?
Ilaria: m-am uitat pe pereţi
Me: dar ai avut mult de stat aşa, tu Mami!
Ilaria: da, ştiu
Me: şi la ce te-ai gândit în tot timpul ăsta?
Ilaria: la tine
126. an evening to remember - singing Christmas carols and playing a new game with old and new friends:
( dear Moni, we are looking forward for your future visits ;-) )
127. Christmas morning
"One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don't clean it up too quickly." (Andy Rooney)
128. smiling and acting like a real Snow Queen, even after 24 hours of stomach flu:
129. Maria - the sweetest girl ever!Raluca
P.S.: My previous "One thousand gifts" post can be found here.