Monday, March 10, 2014

About Time (2013) - good, sweet, funny

Usually I don't watch fantasy. This time I had 2 recommendations for this movie, so I gave it a try and it so worth it!
I totally fell in love with "About time" when one of my favorite Italian songs, "Il mondo" started to play. Oh, my!
***
I just try to live every day, (...) to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life.

***

We're all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.

***

(...) worrying about the future is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life will always be things that never crossed your worried mind.

***

Life's a mixed bag, no matter who you are. Look at Jesus: he was the son of a God, for God's sake and look how that turned out.

P.S.: Petra, thanks for recommendation!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...