- I recently learned that frogs are "singing" when rain is to come. On a rainy evening when hundreds of frogs were singing but it was too late to enjoy them, I promised my girls we will go visit the singing frogs the next day, but the weather was clear that next day and... no singing frog, not even one.
- although the cockchafer is also called "the May bug", it can be seen only end of June (we are still waiting for this show)
- the 1st stork observed by us this year was on 22nd of March (I plan to keep a track of these dates)
* 19th March - Sf. Ilaria. I never imagined such a little cake can bring so much joy!
* we had some busy days in March, when girls were falling asleep in strange places and positions. Doesn't happen often here.
* one of our favorites books is "Guess how much I love you". It's so popular that currently Ilaria loves me to America and back and Maria loves me to Austria and back. Big loves! ❤ ❤
* in April we faced a new-for-us disease - Herpangina. After 7 days with BIG fever, Maria was an expert on temperature measurement. On dolls :-)
* 3rd baby enjoying at maximum this classic toy.
* 2 years and 7 months old seem to be the perfect age for potty training, or at least for Maria it was. With little exceptions every now and then since then, in 5 days she was trained!
* in April Ilaria spent her 1st holiday away from us. 4.5 years old and finally she was happy to go with Buni by train to Sighisoara for 6 days without any of us.
(until now leaving Brasov without us would have been considered by her as a punishment)
* girls joined Hospice cross-country. (I hope this to become a family tradition, as helping others less fortunate than you is always a good lesson for our little people.)
Maria didn't have a lucky start, as 10 meters after the start line a lady crossed her way and she fell down, on downhill. Anyway, the event left a good impression on her and before leaving the venue she was already training for next year!
* end of school year came with a good idea from Adrian, so Ilaria offered wild flowers to her teachers. One evening Adrian picked the flowers 100 meters away from here
and I made the bouquets.
They were a hit!
(no surprise I don't look very fresh. flower bouquets have been made at... at... at... 3AM)
* have I mentioned before my latest passion? yes! synchronized naps! I adooore them!
Kisses from Wonderland!